Why Take Omega 3 with Vitamin D?
The combination of vitamin D and omega 3 (fish oil) is one with huge health benefits. All of our bodies need vitamin D to function, and omega 3 is required to maintain a healthy heart. But the benefits of taking a combination of omega 3 with vitamin D are huge. Taking Omega 3D can help:
- Improve the health of your bones
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol and reduce the amount of fat in your bloodstream
- Help prevent cancer
- Help with mental illness and reduce the risk of Alzheimer's
- Support a strong and healthy immune system
- Improve the strength of your hair and nails
- Help to moisturize your skin
You should consider taking Omega 3D if you find your joints are achy, you suffer from mood swings, or if you are looking to boost the shine in your hair and nails.
Why Take Our Omega 3D?
Unlike other fish oil supplements, Omega 3D has been designed by experts to provide the right levels of nutrients that your body needs to function. Our fish oil also comes from wild fish, not farmed fish; this means that our fish have had the highest quality lives and have had the opportunity to enjoy living and growing in the wild.
Omega 3D is rich in vital fatty acids like EPA and DHA, and each capsule contains 900 mg of EPA and 660 mg of DHA.
Omega 3D also contains 1,000IU of vitamin D3, which has been shown to help boost bone strength, improve weight loss, and aid sleep.
To guarantee quality, our omega 3 with vitamin D supplements are independently tested for mercury, PCB, and dioxins: so you can be sure that what you’re taking is good for your body.
How Does Omega 3D Work?
Our combination of omega 3 plus vitamin D works in two ways:
- Omega 3 blocks inflammation pathways in your body, so that your insides stay healthy and stress-free. Reduced inflammation is beneficial for everything from your heart to your joints, and is one of the reasons why taking omega 3 supplements is so good for your health.
- Vitamin D3 works by going inside the cells in your body and attaching to a vitamin D receptor. This combination then works to make sure all of the proteins in your body run properly.
When Should You Take Omega 3D?
The best time to take omega 3 with vitamin D is in the evening, with a meal. Taking Omega 3D with food helps your body absorb all of the nutrients, and makes sure that you get the maximum benefit.
Top Tip – avoid taking Omega 3D at the same time as other supplements, as they have been shown to slow down the rate other supplements are absorbed.